What you should know about EMQ FamiliesFirst's Notice of Information/Privacy Practices:
This notice explains how your personal health information is protected and maintained. It describes how this information may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to it. It also explains your rights regarding your personal health information. The law says that we must explain this notice and give you a copy (if you would like one). We must get your signature acknowledging that we have done so.
How your information may be shared:
- We share it with people that work at EMQ FamiliesFirst to treat you, to pay your bill, and to perform and improve our services.
- All individuals that work at EMQ FamiliesFirst are committed to your privacy.
- We may share information with persons outside of EMQ FamiliesFirst who are involved in your treatment.
- Occasionally companies and/or individuals that we contract with to run our business may have access to your information.
- All companies/individuals that we hire or contract with are committed in writing to your privacy also.
- Sometimes we share information because the law requires us to do so.
- We share information to secure payment for services.
What your rights are (EMQ FamiliesFirst has the right to review requests that you make. Sometimes we are unable to comply with your request, BUT we will provide you with an explanation if this happens):
- You have the right to request that we contact you in a specific way.
- You have the right to request a change or correction to your information.
- You have the right to request access to your information.
- You have the right to request us to exclude someone from having access to your information.
- You have the right to request a list of certain disclosures of information that we have made.
- You have the right to submit a complaint if you are unhappy with the way we handle your information.
This is a summary of our Privacy Notice.
Please see EMQ FamiliesFirst's entire Notice of Information/Privacy Practices for further details.
Please discuss any questions or concerns you may have with an EMQ FamiliesFirst workforce member
or contact EMQ FamiliesFirst's Privacy Officer at (408) 379-3790.
251 Llewellyn Avenue
Campbell, CA 95008
Tel (408) 379-3790
Fax (408) 364-4013
|9343 Tech Center Drive, 2nd Floor
Sacramento, CA 95826
Tel (916) 388-6400
(800) 303-1706 (toll-free)
|572 N. Arrowhead Ave., Suite 200
San Bernardino, CA 92401
Tel (909) 266-2700
Fax (909) 266-2710
| 815 N. El Centro Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90038
Tel (323) 463-2119